We may collect the following types of information:
– Personal information such as name, address, phone number, email address.
– Commercial information including records of products or services purchased or considered.
– Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Website, application, or advertisement.
In certain situations, HAPPYlaser may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If Laser Away is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
If you would like
– your information to be amended, corrected, updated or deleted
– to unsubscribe to us or to our newsletter options
– to stop receiving our promotional/ marketing emails
You may contact us through the following email email@example.com.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
900 South Miami Ave. Suite 184
Miami, FL 33130
Updated: October 24th, 2022